Build a Partnership with OKA
Become a partner with the Ontario Kinesiology Association (OKA), as a Corporate Sponsor, Member, or Supporter.
New!...Corporate Supporter Opportunity:
Does your company support Kinesiology?
Then consider becoming a Corporate Supporter of the Ontario Kinesiology Association!
For the low annual fee of just $250.00 + tax you can have your company logo placed on the OKA website as one of our Corporate Supporters.
All logo’s are linked directly to your company website.
The Corporate Supporters program will be regularly promoted via e-kinnection so that all 2200 + members and subscribers will be able to click on the website links and be taken to your website to learn more about your company.
Interested in this opportunity, here’s how:
- Email your company logo (high-res JPEG format) to: email@example.com
- Include the URL that we should link the logo to
- Include payment details (VISA/Mastercard) details or contact the OKA office to make payment.
Corporate Supporter logo’s are listed alphabetically and are rotated frequently depending on the number of logo’s currently listed.
Professional Kinesiologists use exercise as a tool to prevent injury and chronic disease, to improve and increase quality of life and to enhance human performance and overall health.
Since 1982, the OKA has been the unified voice of Ontario's Kinesiologists.
The importance of Ontario's Kinesiologists in the province's health-care, and health and safety system has been recognized with the Ontario government's creation of the College of Kinesiologists of Ontario, laying the foundation for Kinesiologists to play a larger role in the health and wellness of Ontario residents.
Expose your brand to the right target audience.
Partnering with the OKA will provide your organization with excellent exposure to a group of young, entrepreneurial professionals, which will expand your network and offer exposure to new markets:
- 75% of Ontario's Kinesiologists have influence in the spending decisions made by their company or organization - including 15% who are solely responsible for the purchasing of products and services.
- 66% of OKA members make specific recommendations to their clients about what products to use or buy.