2019 Board Nominations
Call for Nominations 2019.......Now Closed!
The deadline for submissions for the 2019 OKA Board of Directors is now closed. A slate of candidates is being prepared which will then be circulated to all Professional Category Members along with balloting information.
The 2019 Ballot will close on October 12, 2018, after which the successful nominees will be announced.
The ballot will be conducted electronically and details of the candidates and the process will be circulated in a special ballot issue of Kinsight.
We thank all nominees for their participation and wish each good luck during the ballot process.
YOU CAN MAKE A CHANGE IN YOUR PROFESSION!
The Ontario Kinesiology Association is accepting nominations for the 2019 Board of Directors. This important responsibility requires Kinesiologists to work together to develop their profession. This work has its benefits:
- Stronger profession with a stronger association
- Excellent networking opportunities
- Develop lasting relationships with other Kinesiologists and allied health professionals
Please read the full nominations package here and consider submitting a nomination. Guiding your professional association can be a rewarding experience if you are able to meet the requirements and commit the time.
- The deadline for submission of nominations for the 2019 Board of Directors is September 21, 2018 at 5:00pm.
- If more nominations are received than positions available a ballot will be held to determine successful nominees.
If you have any questions about the process, requirements, or the time commitment please contact the OKA office to discuss.