2017 Board Nominations
Nominations for the 2017 OKA Board of Directors is now CLOSED
Successful nominees for the 2017 Board of Directors will be announced shortly
Call for Nominations 2017
YOU CAN MAKE A CHANGE IN YOUR PROFESSION!
The Ontario Kinesiology Association is accepting nominations for the 2017 Board of Directors. This important responsibility requires Kinesiologists to work together to develop their profession. This work has its benefits:
- Stronger profession with a stronger association
- Excellent networking opportunities
- Develop lasting relationships with other Kinesiologists and allied health professionals
Please read the full Call for Nominations document here: CallforNominations2017final.doc and consider submitting a nomination. Guiding your professional association can be a rewarding experience if you are able to meet the requirements and commit the time.
- The deadline for submission of nominations for the 2017 Board of Directors is September 16, 2016 at 5:00pm.
- If more nominations are received than positions available a ballot will be held to determine successful nominees.
If you have any questions about the process, requirements, or the time commitment please contact the OKA office to discuss.