We are expanding our market across Canada and looking for experienced
to join our team.
Metrics Vocational Services offers client centered and business focused case management services, including initial rehabilitation assessments, establishing realistic goals, facilitating health care and treatment services, arranging for workplace accommodations, and graduated return to work plans. We are focused on returning the client to work in a timely and safe manner, while providing supportive services at any step of the return to work process. We facilitate communication between all parties involved, including health care and treatment providers, employers and insurers, to ensure that the most effective programs are in place. Our high touch approach and proactive strategies are essential to increasing positive outcomes.
- Collaborate with STD/LTD case managers to provide return to work services to clients who are ill or injured.
- Conduct initial assessment to determine a client’s, abilities, transferable skills, limitations, restrictions as well as opportunities and barriers for return to work.
- Review medical information to identify functional profile.
- Provide professional recommendations which may include: health care treatment (such as physiotherapy, work hardening, occupational, therapy cognitive behaviour therapy), community integration, job search services and return to work support.
- Monitor interventions, providing updates to case managers and addressing issue and barriers as they arrive.
- Negotiate return to work plans with employers which takes into consideration the client’s restrictions and limitations.
- Write high quality professional reports.
- Provide counselling services to clients.
- Maintain professional designation including abiding by professional ethics and ensuring continuing education credits are obtained.
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Writing Skills
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a relevant field.
- Relevant undergraduate degree such as in Psychology, Sociology, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Vocational Rehabilitation, Kinesiology or a combination of relevant experience and education.
- Accreditation in a relevant field such as Kinesiology, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Nursing, Return to Work Coordinator (CRTWC), Certified Disability Management Professional (CDMP), Certified Vocational rehabilitation Professional (CVRP), Registered Rehabilitation Professional (RRP), Canadian Certified Rehabilitation Counsellor (CCRC), Certified Canadian Counsellor (CCC), Canadian Certified Vocational Evaluator (CCVE)
- Maintain a safe and secure home-based office
- Access to a vehicle
- Professional liability insurance
- Until a suitable candidate is found
For more information or to apply, please forward your resume to email@example.com