Sales Manager - Medical Capital Equipment
JEDCO Inc is the Canadian distributor for InBody Co. Ltd., which is the world's forerunner in body composition equipment. We have been serving the Canadian marketplace for over 14 years. As the leading supplier of bioelectrical body composition scanning machines in Canada, we have made it our mission to provide exemplary service and products to important to our customers.
We take the time and care to make sure even the smallest detail is managed, no matter the circumstance. This attitude and commitment, mixed with the amazing technology we offer assures positive results time and time again. The majority of our clients are specialized professionals in the medical and fitness industry. For more information about our company and products, please visit our website at www.inbodycanada.ca.
We are searching for aggressive, dedicated, and passionate an individual who is ready to join a company that is currently building strong momentum and growth. You will sell our new blood pressure kiosk and a new wireless metabolic cart across Canada to different market place.
- Learn the market and awareness of procedures, new technologies, and techniques to develop a strong sales approach
- Be able to close new business
- Build and maintain a book of business for profitable growth and offer excellent customer satisfaction for high customer rating
- Must demonstrate skills in the following areas: critical thinking, problem solving, time management, organization, effective communication, and multi-tasking
- Provide effective communication to management and field sales regarding growth opportunities and areas of improvement with respective accounts
- Must pass the internal products certification training within a probation period
- Must constantly learn and expand knowledge in new products, competitors, and markets
- May perform other duties as assigned
The preferred candidate for this position will have 2+ years of hospital medical sales experience and/or a Degree/Diploma (Dietician, Kinesiology etc.). New graduate are welcome to apply.
You must be:
- Energetic, self-starter, a Go-getter
- Team player
- Experienced with MS Office tools and have CRM knowledge
- Able to show past sales success/Multi-tasking
- Willing and able to travel within the assigned territory
- Strong verbal and written communicator
- Excellent oral, written communication, interpersonal skills, persuasive, and expositive skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines given
- Ability to effectively make formal and informal product presentations
- Valid driver’s license
- Salary based, full-time position with sales incentive
- Corporate cellular phone reimbursement
JEDCO Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To be considered for this position, submit your resume, cover letter detailing your experiences, and your desired salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all candidates for their interest. Only selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.