The Kin Studio Group is looking for a giving, responsible, positive, enthusiastic, hard working Registered Kinesiologist to join our growing team of experts. The ideal candidate would have the following (PLEASE READ):
- An active membership with the College of Kinesiologists of Ontario in good standing
- Detailed knowledge of the KIN Studio, it's philosophy, services and team background
- A background and/or interest in both strength and conditioning, and musculo-skeletal rehabilitation of non-acute and chronic conditions.
- Experience with personal training is an asset
- Confidence to suggest treatment plans and process payments
- Willingness to prepare for each client by using software to create and update client programs for home and in-studio sessions
- Openness to take courses/read materials as suggested by Kin Studio staff
- No fear of building and growing a clientele through hard work and dedication
- A desire to learn from high level experts in the field to improve skills and feed success
- The patience to build slowly while developing exceptional skills in order to create a stable career
- Ability to take direction and go the extra mile
- Practical ability to instruct complex exercises etc.
- The desire to contribute to a team and be part of something special
- A personal interest in working out and staying healthy is an asset
- Flexible Schedule: Ability to work Mondays, Thursdays and Sundays