This is a great opportunity to work with a wide range of clients including motor vehicle accidents (MVA), Workplace Safety Insurance Board (WSIB), extended health benefit and private clients, and implementing and supervising rehabilitation and work hardening programs with and under the direction of a Physiotherapist. The successful applicant would also be treating clients as a team member of a low back pain program in Rural Wellington funded by the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care.
Skills and Qualifications
- Completed bachelor degree of Kinesiology or Health Science
- Current registration and member in good standing with the College of Kinesiologists of Ontario and must hold their own professional liability insurance
- Valid First Aid and CPR certification
- Development of exercise programs for return to work, sport and activities of daily living after an illness or injury in a timely manner
- Professionalism and respect for client confidentiality
- Proficient with clinical assessment and documentation
- Flexible and works well in a team environment
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic clinical skills in rehabilitation and able to administer modalities such as Ultrasound, TENS/EMS and IFC (training can be provided)
- Able to carry out clerical duties such as answering phones, scheduling appointments using the EMR, registering/invoicing clients on the software and communicating to third party payors in regards to treatment plans and billing
This position is a full time complement of 36 hours per week, Monday to Friday at our Arthur location (some evening hours required). Wage is commensurate on experience. Impact Physiotherapy & Performance offers a generous education allowance and health benefits.
If interested in this position, please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Deadline for resumes: May 31, 2018.
Thanks in advance to all applicants but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.