WORK HEALTH CONSULTANT
Banyan Work Health Solutions Inc is a full spectrum Disability Management (DM) Solutions provider. The company was founded in 1995 based on an uncommon philosophy; that employees collecting disability benefits would rather be working if provided with an appropriate opportunity. Banyan has over the past 23 years evolved into a global thought leader in DM and its reach extends nationally across Canada, into the US, Australia and New Zealand.
We are seeking Work Health Consultants: A Self-Employed Sub Contractor with excellent verbal and written communication skills to provide services in multiple geographies.
The candidate will also have knowledge of injury, recovery, disability and rehabilitation, have excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities with an ability to compile and generate detailed, accurate and comprehensive reports. Demonstration of strong ethical standards, practices and professional integrity is essential. Additional requirements include the ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic and fast paced environment demonstrating superior oral and written communication skills, solid organizational skills, and the ability to coordinate with a number of vocational programs simultaneously.
The successful candidate will have a relevant post secondary degree and be a member in good standing with an associated regulatory body (i.e. OKA, CAOT, RN, etc.), and/or a member of the Vocational Rehabilitation Association of Canada (VRA). A degree in Kinesiology, Occupational Therapy, Rehabilitation, Physical Therapy (with associated designation) is considered an asset.
Preferred, but not necessary is RRP, RVP, CVRP designation or eligibility and Ergonomic Assessment and Functional Abilities Evaluation experience
• Working remotely from a home office in a sub contractor capacity.
• This is a self-employed contractor relationship
• This is a home-based work opportunity
• Must have a fully operational home office set up (dedicated office space, non- Mac computer, printer, fax, phone line)
• Must possess professional liability insurance
• Must provide criminal records check
• Must participate in required vulnerable sector screening via Public Works (Canadian candidates) as applicable
Forward your professional CV directly Gillian Blair firstname.lastname@example.org