Job Title: Clinical Specialist-Canada
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports to: Program Manager - Canada
EEOC Job Classification: Professional
Please submit all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org (cover letter preferred)
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist with program development activities including analysis of PDA and sample population testing data for employers
- Assist in development of new customer test programs, including development of test procedure instruction manuals and files/databases in EvalTech and ODES software.
- Provide on-site mobile testing services for employers as required
- Conduct testing of software updates and new test protocols
- Willingness and ability to travel (50-70% of time)
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with program development activities including onsite Physical Demands Analysis and sample population testing.
- Assist with coordination of research projects involving BTE functional equipment
- Coordination with other BTE sales and operations staff on special projects as assigned
- Provide ergonomic recommendations to employers on how to improve worker safety
- Assist with Quality Assurance services through ongoing review and grading of test results
- Provide training on Evaltech system and POET testing
- Excellent communications skills
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational and analytical skills, ability to spot problems/opportunities and form alternative viable plans of action
- Effective presentation skills, ability to effectively interact with all levels throughout organization and with customers and prospects
- Computer knowledge and excellent software skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat
- Team player, strong work ethic, ability to foster good working team relations with Clinical, Engineering, Sales, Customer Service, and support staff
- Self-starter, initiative to take on projects/activities
EXPERIENCE: Clinical Experience: 2 years minimum. Demonstrated experience in principles of functional assessment.
Practical Experience: Experience with at least one BTE product is highly preferred
QUALIFICATIONS: Current license in field of study and/or practice, if required. License must be maintained
EDUCATION: Advanced Degree in Kinesiology PT, OT, ATC or related field
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Extensive Travel required, Sit up to 4 hours per day, must be able to lift 10-50 lbs. occasionally
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Professional, business setting