TOYOTA MOTOR MANUFACTURING CANADA INC.
Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada (TMMC) is a world-class automotive facility with manufacturing plants located in Cambridge and Woodstock, Ontario. We are one of the largest Toyota Motor Manufacturing facilities in North America and we produce the top quality Toyota Corolla, RAV4, and the Lexus RX 350 and RX 450h. We have been recognized as one of the Top 100 Employers in Canada for multiple years.
The world famous Toyota Production System, a philosophy of continuous improvement and on-going training, enables each Team Member to work towards their highest potential. The success of our company stems from hiring results-driven, self-motivated individuals, with the ability to work together to achieve team goals.
HR Specialist - Health & Wellness
As a Health & Wellness Specialist at TMMC, you will actively lead the continuous development, implementation, evaluation and improvement of the TMMC Health & Wellness Program. You will design the program, develop and monitor the KPIs, ensure and maintain legislative requirements, manage complex situations and medical information and develop the processes and work instructions for various Health & Wellness services. This is an opportunity to leave your stamp on a world class organization
- Health Information Custodian – ensure legal requirements of PHIPA and the Ministry of Labour in regards to medical information are met by TMMC
- Develop and maintain the management system to support the occupational health and wellness program
- Work with safety and manufacturing management on proactive health and wellness activities
- Support people and process managers to resolve complex accommodation issues
- Develop and analyze KPI data to identify trends, concerns and opportunities
Qualifications and Experience:
- Advanced working knowledge of occupational health EMR systems (Medgate enterprises EHS software preferred)
- Must be a regulated healthcare professional in good standing (RN, OT, PT, RKin)
- Certification in occupational health and/or disability management an asset
- 10+ years of experience in a similar role in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated experience in developing, implementing and maintaining health and workplace wellness programs
- Extensive experience in developing, monitoring and continuously improving return to work and accommodation programs
- Proven Track record of delivering improved outcomes through disability case management for both occupational and non-occupational claims
- Experience with workplace mental health and safety programs
- Experience developing management systems through standards and process flows
- Strong working knowledge of regulations and legislation including OHRC, AODA, OH&S, WSIB, PHIPA
- Time management, problem solving
- Proven ability to achieve results through a team of health professionals
- General knowledge of HR concepts
- Availability to support evening and overtime requirements based on business needs
- Must be flexible to work in Cambridge and Woodstock as required
Please apply to: www.tmmc.ca Select the “Careers” Tab. Click to view available positions and submit Resume.
TMMC values professional, highly educated and experienced individuals that offer a systematic approach to ensure consistency and provide solutions to problems throughout their work force.
Self-development is encouraged by opening opportunities for you to broaden your work experiences, offer specific in house training in order to reach personal career goals and to meet the Company’s business needs; following the Toyota philosophy of “Continuous Improvement”.
As a Team Member, TMMC is able to offer flexible benefits, and operates a Team Member fully equipped fitness centre “Corolla Park”. The Social Committee schedules a variety of social events during the year.
TMMC and its Team Members are also actively involved in the communities through donations, volunteers and ensuring the environment is protected.
Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada is committed to providing accommodations for applicants with disabilities; please advise us if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.