2016 Speaker Notes
Speaker Notes for the 2016 Spring Education Day are at the following links. Where a link is not active it indicates that the speaker notes have not yet been received. This list will be updated as speaker notes are received. Delegates are encouraged to download either all, or the speaker notes that are relevant to the sessions chosen by the individual. Printed copies of speaker notes will not be available at the event. Wherever possible OKA operates a paperless environment and welcomes your support of this endeavour.
- Hot Topics in Professional Regulation - Elyse Sunshine, OKA Legal Counsel
- Building a Research Agenda for the Profession of Kinesiology - Noah Wayne, Ph.D.
- The FIFA 11+ Neuromuscular Training Warm-Up Program - Rhona McGlasson, PT/Stella Makris, R.Kin
- Sitting: How can something feel so good yet be so bad? - Dr, Harry Prappavessis
- Spine Control: The New Science of Core Stability Training - John Gray, R.Kin
- Articular Mobility Assessment and Training - Dr. Craig Coghlin
- Integrating the R.Kin into Comprehensive Cancer Care - Dr. Daniel Santa Mina